January 19, 2013

Ming Kok Dim Sum (Seremban)


This post marks another journey of Dim Sum indulgence! For those who are googling on food, this restaurant is located nearby Terminal 2 Seremban. There are ample space for parking, no worries on that. As compared to other Dim Sum places like the infamous Fu Sam Dim Sum in Ipoh, it isn't as crowded as that. Often, you will be able to get a place immediately. I noticed that the Dim Sum resumes at 2.30pm, after giving way for lunch at 12.00pm. I wasn't aware that Dim Sum are served after lunch too!

The environment are ok- comfortable enough, service are alright, but don't expect it to be as par as a 5 Stars hotel, then you'll be disappointed. Now, the most important part of all, the FOOD! About a year ago, my previous visit there, they tasted good especially the Siew Mai. Food served was hot and they were remember-able. However, my latest visit ended up with a slight disappointment. Reason was that much of the delicacies served weren't as good as it used to be. I am not a good food tester but I will place my bet that they tasted much more flour than meat/seafood.


(Min Kok Restaurant Sdn Bhd)


Therefore, I think I should start finding a new place for my lusts for Dim Sum in Seremban.

No comments: