November 24, 2012

Have You Googled Twilight?

Twilight, have you tried googling for images? This was one of the pictures that appeared when I did.


But wouldn't this be a more appropriate picture?


Anyway, I have been following the movie...... I don't know how I did but it is what it is. On the plot of the story, it is alright because I can't say much as I could guess how would the ending be like but it is ok. However, I would like to give credits to some not so much fighting scenes which I found worth getting some credits. Of course many people, in this case the girls would focuses more on the two guys instead, also the love triangle which the story very much revolves around, almost never ending. Just for your information, I haven't watch the last one though.

Again, the latest Bond (Skyfall) was forgettable as well. The last part where M dies was suppose to give an impact to its viewers but that failed, to me at least. I know the title doesn't relate with what I am suppose to talk about but screw it! Even the story line of the Skyfall was silly. Why hide in a house, far away from protection when he (James Bond) and M could just get police to protect in a humble house, away from any technology if they are so afraid of being hacked and etc.


The most memorable movie for this year I think would be The Avengers. I couldn't remember of anything else when blogging about this post.


That's it for today :)

The Politican

No comments: