May 22, 2010

Liberation

~Betch

Here we are again. Wow. Seems like a long time now, hasn't it? I mean, the last time I wrote somecrap down? Well, you see, in the past few weeks, nothing interesting or different had come up, so I had to wait for things to arrive in my life. And they have, thank God, because I sometimes take great pity on those who are subjected to my rambling. Forgive me, but when you're called the betch of any trio, you tend to take the role that requires rambling.

Well anyway, I have actually just thought of something interesting and I think it should be officiated into the dictionaries and grammar. Notice how the word "something" is used all the time? Well, why not describe something good with the word "somegood"? Or maybe something bad with "somebad" or "somecrap" or "some(insert swear word here)"? It could save people the trouble of guessing whether the news given to them would be bad or good. But you know, for describing bad stuff, I shouldn't encourage people to swear. It isn't good. But I confess, I like the advantage of that.

Alright, now moving on to serious stuff that went down... So recently I have just come back from a trip with my college friends to Penang and Genting. It was a good trip, honestly, even when there were some problems beneath the surface. Some which didn't require much emotional depth on my part but rather more to being a listener. Aside from the emotional blunders, it was all good. As I was climbing down the hotel by cable car, I had the chance to view the scenery of nature from above. It was phenomenal. The forests and the landscapes were spectacular. After looking at all this, it still amazes me how some people can still deny the existence of God when His works of art are designed and displayed all over the world. But anyway, I will not get into that at the moment. 

I stayed in the Theme Park Hotel when I was in Genting. The theme park was great, I had a lot of fun there. I allowed the inner child in me to let loose on all the rides. Well the rides mostly had the height factor, and I love standing or being at high places. It just makes me appreciate everything as it is which was why I loved Genting. That and the cold air.

But I gotta betch about something here. The Theme Park Hotel. The hallways remind me so much of that film The Shining. Remember that film, guys? The hallways of the haunted hotel in the film was identical to the one at the hotel I stayed in. Seriously! I remember flinching at the thought of seeing those twin girls from the movie appear standing catatonic at the end of the hallway. *shivers*. And what about Jack Nicholsan, eh? Don't get me started with him. Genting is known for its hauntings and to say it isn't true would be unfair to those who had experienced supernatural activity there. I suppose we humans can never fully understand the nature of the spiritual realm.

Penang rocked too but I have been there a couple of times in recent years so it was all the same old stuff. Genting, however, was different because I have never really been on those theme park rides before that trip. Well I'm sure I did as a child but I could hardly remember much of it. A lot of good fluff, you know?

And for the right reasons, of course, I kindly request that each reader who would like to comment to address the writers of this blog as the names given above. :)

God bless for now.

No comments: